Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pembrey

Well with Denise in NZ it is my turn to add a little something to the blog. I had to keep up the usual activities and find somewhere to go, and this weekend it turned out to be in West Wales at a place called Pembrey. Now the attraction was one of my work colleagues has got into motor bike racing and there is a motor racing track at Pembrey where he was racing this weekend, so since most of our weekends are always busy this might be one of the only occasions that I will get to to see him racing.
The company we work for sponsors him and another biker, called Jamie,so it was a good chance to get some pics for publicity purposes.
It bought back all the familiar surroundings that motor racing circuits provide and it was an enjoyable time with Jamie winning all his his races and Nigel, who is a new boy to bike racing and still feeling his way getting into third in his class in the last race.
I didn't slum it like the others who, stayed at the track in tents or in the back of there van, I had found a nice hotel that was only 3 miles from the track so enjoyed a comfortable nights sleep and nice dinner.

No comments: